Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Adele's second birthday

My little girl just turned two. I've been in a circle skirt sewing mood ever since reading this

So here's the quick dress made just for her little party.

And here is the darling who wore it!
 
I put three layers of tulle underneath and sewed it all to a tee shirt. It's fluffy but not too fru fru, kind of like the two year old herself. :)

The fabric for the number two and headband are scraps from a quilt I made my Gramma when I was a little girl so that's kid of special. Or maybe it means I'm a pack rat? ;) Here are a few pictures from the day.



These little ones are all cousins in one way or another. Wow, we have a lot of kids (and this isn't even all of them).
And the food table and food just to make you hungry!



 Food fit for two year olds!


Yum!

Happy birthday Adele Madelynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment